United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UN1CORM View Post
Can you post pics of tire to suspension clearance on both street and track setups?
Just snapped these, stock wheels. I would estimate at least 4cm clearance to the rear shock, probably 2cm clearance to the front spring, although much harder than rear to get a good view with car on the ground. That's with 10mm spacer on front.

I won't have the track wheels on the car until April. At 9.5" wide, the front is wider than stock by 1/2", and sits slightly more outboard than stock wheel + spacer. My guess is it's also a little closer to the spring, but can't confirm. The rear tucks inward compared to stock, but with 10mm spacer is returned to the same outer position, so probably similar clearance to shock without spacer, further away with spacer.
Attached Images

1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 2
PRTSB1M303.00
ayao646.00