View Single Post
      06-29-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

DO NOT Buy Revozport

I don't think many of you guys buy from Revozport but if you looking or considering them I would rethink it.

I bought a Revo splitter and brake ducts for a 1M March 22nd after I did my 1M OEM front bumper/fender swap, I didn't get a response after the order, it took them almost a week to confirm the order, this was only after I contacted them just to confirm they recieved the order, they apologized and blamed it on the Easter weekend, they confirmed it would be shipped out and were able to provide a tracking number.

I did get the package from Dongguan, GD China. but it only have the splitter and hoses for the brake ducts, I was missing the Brake dust shields, I also discovered the splitter did not fit!!! (please see pictures) I send an email immediately to them, a few days go by and no response, I send another email a day goes by and I get an email only addressing the missing brake shield and they say in this email its shipped out. At this point I send them a response telling them the bigger issue is the splitter not fitting, I also provide pictures of the misfitting areas. A few days go by (this is a theme they do not respond quickly) they then ask for verification of the order I send was they are asking for over. I had no response after this email for a week I sent them another email asking for an update and telling them I haven't received the brake ducks yet either.

After a week I get an email saying they will produce a new splitter for me and that it will take 2 weeks to produce and they ask for more pictures of where the issues are, (I'm thinking to myself Ive already done this for you) regardless I send more pictures over and I provide a video this time. this was May 9th.

May 22 I send them an email saying I haven't received the brake shield and I would like and update, They Immediately respond saying they are expecting the splitter to be done by June 1st and they was to test fit it on a 1M before they ship it out.

June 3rd I send another email I genuinely concerned they Brake shield are not coming because they said in an email it was shipped out already, I also ask for updates on the splitter since they indicated it should be shipped out around now.
I get a response saying "cooling ducks were send ill ask a college for tracking number" additional person was cc'd this email. and they did not address the splitter issue

this is where it gets bad..

A few days go by and no response, so I ask for an update no response. I finally get the brake shields June 7th I send them an email letting them know I got the shields and that I'm waiting on the splitter still.. (also this shows they lied they told me this package was shipped late April)

no response since June 3rd, On June 23rd I get a response "we produced a new splitter for you, we're just trying to arrange a 1M to test fit before we send the replacement out to you. Meanwhile, did you get the duct and brake plate?"

Im now furious now! they indicated it would ship out June 1st and I already told them the brake ducks were received This means they are not even reading the email I send them!!

I asked them for an update on when they can do the test fit

no responce

I ask for a refund

No response

I ask for a refund again

still no response

No response to this day, the last email I received was on June 23rd Im just being ignored but them at this point Im very tempted to contact the cc'd people for an refund or just a response would be nice.

I'm upset at this situation,, If you read all of this thank you, hopefully this is a buyer beware I've been reading they are kinda known for not shipping full orders or the items don't fit. One on a lotus forum and another on a GT-R forum

I really hope this gets resolved
Attached Images

Appreciate 0