View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #56
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

i like it...although i would not buy it over my current N54...As mentioned there is no reason BMW could not of made the 1M for another year or so....It is so much nicer a car for an additional 3 grand over this new re-incarnation of the 135i....The 1M and the 135i are still my favorite BMW's although the M3 is gorgeous as well but i like smaller/lighter is better..... i will not buy this car..at that price i would buy a used 1M or wait for the next 2M...i am TOTALLY content with my tuned 135i which has more power and almost paid off....if i am going into debt again it will only be for a M from BMW. The 1M should of been in production for at least another year and if BMW is smart (which they are) they should bring the 1M back ....if they can do the 2013 with all the cosmetic gizmo's than they can certainly do better for the enthusiasts here....afterall they built the 1M for us....now they just put this new 135is out for who know's what reason.....but it certainly does not excite me to buy one especially since it's no better than what i have now.