05-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #39
///MbmC
Private
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 1 series M coupe Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
I installed the LUX LED V3 Angel Eyes on my 135i for almost a week now and yesterday while I was driving inside an indoor parking lot, it gave me the adaptive light error.

Inside the indoor parking, it was basically a spiral going up. I was steering left the whole way for 6 levels and when I got to the 5th level the error came on. Once I've parked my car I realize when I move my steering wheel, my xenons will only move to the right.

However, when I was driving the car I noticed that the xenons do move to the left (as long as the car is moving). I recall the headlights were suppose to turn both ways even when I'm at a full stop. But now it's just moving to the right but not to the left.

Does anyone have the same issue? I uninstalled the LUX bulbs just in case... I hope the way I installed the ballast didn't do permanent damage to the headlights...
It's in the manual somewhere, that when the car is parked, the xenons will not move towards the driver side when steering is turned that way. That's to prevent oncoming cars from being blinded.
Appreciate 0