View Single Post
      05-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
jeremydgreat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Side skirts. Where to buy? Where to paint?

Okay this is such a basic question, I feel a little dumb for asking it. BUT... I did try searching for "side skirt" and "side skirts painted" and other combinations of words, with no luck. Also tried using Google to do a site-wide search. The problem is that so many people have this phrase listed in their sigs, that it makes searches pretty useless. Or, the links are broken and redirect to unrelated e90 posts. (Please fix that admins!).

Anyway...

I'm thinking about ordering BMW Performance side skirts. Where should I order them, and who/where would you recommend I get them painted? Is this dealer-only territory? Or can I get them cheaper somewhere and then have them painted at a local body shop? Is that ill-advised? Are there other side skirts besides BMW's that you might recommend?

I've seen the DIY concerning the side skirts and installation looks pretty manageable.
135i // M-Sports Package // RR Oil Catch Can // Black Kidneys // iCarbon Hood // Alum Pedals // KW v2 Coilovers // Vorshlag Camber Plates // Hotchkis Sway Bar // Wheel Studs. Best mod ever? Tires. 255's in front, 275's in back.
Appreciate 0