View Single Post
      03-15-2024, 10:51 AM   #1
zmangum17
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Exclamation 2011 135i Several Lights and Codes

I recently got a lot of work done on my 2011 135i Convertible M Sport to include new battery, valve cover gasket replacement, valvetronic system replaced (shaft, motor, etc), and MAF sensor replacement. I've had it back for a couple of weeks now and have been driving it normally. Just today as I was driving it a host of lights came on including the "ABS", "BRAKE", and DTC indicator light (pic attached). They are all yellow. From what I've read this could be due to a host of problems. I was doing some of the DIY fixes I found and went to go drive it again to test if any of the fixes helped and I started having issues with shifting. I was only going about 20-30 MPH and the transmission threw a light and shifted straight from 1st to 7th gear. I just drove it straight back home and parked it (I had only driven a few hundred feet down the road from my house). The CEL is not on but on a whim I connected my OBD2 reader to see if there were any pending or stored codes. And I came up with a few. It is throwing P0716 (turbine speed sensor A), P2766 (turbine speed sensor B), and P15C9 (right rear wheel speed sensor). This all seems to be random at first glance but I have a gut feeling it is just my PCM failing. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Am I at least in the ballpark with my thought process?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0