View Single Post
      04-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #24
tnt2671
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 128i

I'd like to address a few common questions I've had come in on the car

- why are you selling it? , I've made a career change and unfortunately i will be in need of a truck due to my daily driver not being large enough.

- cars described as showroom new? , the car is Flawless paint does not have a scratch ,swirl or even a bug stuck to it and shines better than the day i took delivery. The undercarriage of the car has no road grime or oxidization on anything again the car is only driven on nice days and was stored in my garage for the winter so never seen rain, salt or road treatments. The interior is also like the day it rolled off the showroom, besides my wife in the passenger seat a few times the driver seat is the only thing thats ever been sat in and i weigh 145 lbs so the seat is not even broken in and einzett cockpit is the only thing i use for interior detailing.

- the exhaust is a BMW performance unit , purchased brand new from BMW dealer, it sounds great.

- the car is financed through bmw usa.

- last thing would be shipping, i have no problem shipping the car in the continental USA only, It would be the sole responsibility of the buyer to make all arrangements for shipping and obviously all the finical stuff would have to be sealed up before the car goes anywhere.

If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me anytime, thanks todd

Last edited by tnt2671; 07-02-2014 at 11:45 PM..
Appreciate 0