United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sf128i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcossE82 View Post
Updated exhaust:
1. Resonator delete, everything stock - you could barely hear it but it was there. Just something more then the stock tone.

Setup 2. Resonator and muffler delete - pretty loud but honestly not that bad. Some pretty bad low tone drone. If you keep it in the higher rpms it's not terrible. Not the greatest sounding set up imo, especially when your in the high rpms. (Sounds like a Honda boy) Loved the crackles and pops though.

Setup 3. Resonator delete and 135i muffler. The most intoxicating and amazing dd set up. Especially when paired with cool filters and the intake mods. No drone at all and a sweet tone when cruising or ripping it through the back roads. Went on a two hour cruise and I loved every second of it. You can hear the back fire occasionally but nothing like before. I love it but I also did enjoy being a little obnoxious haha.

Possible setup 4. 2nd cat delete, res delete, 135i muffler. Any insight on this set up?
I'll post vids when I figure out how to
Any updates on setup 4? I have a 135i muffler and res delete considering sec cat delete.
I will be gutting my cats later today. And yes gutting🤦🏽*♂️. I know it's not the Ideal thing to do but I've had no luck with any muffle shops/perf shops that are willing to do it. In the future when I get headers I'll either do it right or go for a 3" set up. Stay tuned for sound clips 😎.
Appreciate 0