View Single Post
      08-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #79
TurboTom
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckCoverRoll View Post
Thanks all! I went to dealership on Friday and they confirmed that there is no leak but they found a bunch of error codes re: low voltage. Consequently they recommend replacing the battery, which they think might be the reason the dct acted up. They also charged me an hour of labor (ugh) for resetting the Transmission adaptation. I would have preferred to wait until I get back to my independent mechanic but I’m leaving town for a few weeks. Hopefully the bTtery change will help but not feeling too confident about it. Will keep you all posted if this happens again.
Someone previously that posted about DCT issues said the dealer ended up resolving it by coding the car to their battery correctly. Not so sure about that but in any event worth a mention. The adaptations I had to reset to fix my problem (it's been 100% gone for 400 miles now) are the following: ALL DCT adaptations, throttle adaptations, and air pressure adaptations. Reset those and the car is completely fixed. Hope yours is good to go now!
Appreciate 0