Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by toto4dwin View Post
Sorry aacabriolet for not answering your questions earlier. Out station again.... I can't come in here a lot cause of my work schedule

So to make it up, I got the official retrofit instructions. I hope you find the wiring information useful.

Hello,

Help me please.
BMW F10 2012 , i want to change the Simple Halogen headlights on BI-Xenon,from the bi xenon headlights is not compatible with that from the simple headlights.Maybe someone has experience or can help me with a solution how to connect them??
Retrofit headlight

Thx
you'd most likely need to change the harness as the pinning is different, you'd need headlight housings that doesn't include the bulbs and the ballasts too

additionally the light control module (FRM on the E chassis) will most likely either need to be changed or coded.

if you don't do this yourself or know someone who knows how it will cost a pretty penny as well. Sourcing the parts for a good price was actually the easiest part of the job

good luck! I think this job is more documented on the F platform forums
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0