View Single Post
      05-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #7
Josiiah
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Hey Rondel, the exhaust will reach the downpipes but I can’t bolt them both. When I bolt one side of the exhaust the other pulls with it and then the second DP won’t reach the unbolted side/sit flat on the flange. If the fitment were to be bad I wouldn’t have known where so when I got it on I just tightened it(I was also really tired and out of time). The first DP fit good so I figured that fitment wasn’t a problem. I’m going to try my hardest before I just say bad fitment, give up and buy new VRSF. The reason the o2 bung didn’t push me over is because I figured it went far enough and my Indy said it should be fine. I’m going to rotate the DP Friday night and see if I could get it. The install took 3 days to get the flange on the DP sitting how it is and I had to get a longer bolt for the flange to close. It’s just when I rotate the DP as it sits flush it would come off. I’m new to working on cars but YouTubers makes it seem easy so I tried it. I really appreciate your guys input. Also, if I were to go to the muffler shop, wouldn’t it just be like getting a custom exhaust? I mean really my only problem is the o2 sensors. This is also my first and last eBay purchase.
Appreciate 0