parameter416
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i M-Sport Coupe 6MT

[QUOTE=Max128i;29781460]
Quote:
Originally Posted by parameter416 View Post
Thanks, I love the old school vibe of the Style 32s, really suits the car. They're 17x8, offset et47, square setup. This has become my winter setup, although I don't drive it very often in winter.

Since then I've replaced the springs and dampers - BMW Performance springs, Koni Special Active shocks. Only a very slight drop, although I really didn't want any drop (need the suspension travel on the crappy roads around here).

In summer I run BBS SR, 18x8, et44, with Michelin PS4S. They really update the look of the car. So it looks quite different winter to summer.

It really does look like two different cars, the summer setup looks sick also. Very well executed

I grew up with my pops driving a ‘78 red 320i with the Alpina Style 14” with thin spokes and for me that’s classic bmw, that’s the style I’m looking for.

Can’t complain about the stock wheels either, I like how they look, after all they were made for the car. I thought about some Apex Arc-8s on 17” but I think I prefer the more sleeper/OG look about the style 32s.

Are you running any spacers? Where did you buy them?
I’m not running any spacers. I got them a about four years ago from Turner Motorsport. They were a crazy good deal - something like $105 dollars each. They’re harder to find now. You also have to check the offset. I think they used to offer them on the 5 series with a much lower offset (about et25 I think) and those wouldn’t fit on the 1.
Appreciate 0