United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
That's a bit uncalled for. Your previous one was better with 6th street restaurants.

Just because I didn't list what research I've done ... doesn't mean you should assume I haven't done any. The fact that I mentioned "local spots that won't be packed with people" should've been a bit of a clue that I wasn't looking for published tourist info or typical tourist spots.

I've been on the website. I've also spoken to relatives in Dallas who've been there .... but I was also looking for some other insights that aren't listed on an obvious search from folks who have gone to an F1 race at COTA.

Hell, you live in Austin and all you can say is that witty quip. Gee ... surprised you didn't state to check out ASL and what concerts they have at that time. Seriously ... what insight from a local ... and not one restaurant recommendation, just go to 6th St.
I don't know what you are talking about. My post had nothing to do with anything you posted. It was a comment to the post that said "don't go to 6th Street at night".

Make up your own mind was not even meant as a "witty quip". I have lots of restaurant recommendations, but everyone's taste is different. That's why I was trying to provide what is available. I apologize if I offended you. I said a lot more than "just go to 6th street" - even posted pictures. I was really trying to help. Sorry that I did. I didn't need to be insulted and chewed out for trying be of assistance.

Have a good time in Austin. I'm done.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org

Last edited by SakhirM4; 10-04-2018 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0