View Single Post
      07-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #21
eywflyer
Private
Rep
Drives: 135is DSB 6MT 269/613

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
In my mind they made like 5...5 or 6 maybe, and that's just the people I know with them on here. =)

I also wonder if any IS owner has actually seen another IS on the road, aside from 1addicts or similar get togethers.
I have not yet seen another IS in person. I'm sure there must be at least a couple others somewhere in South Florida though given the population here.

Would be cool to get multiple Deep Sea Blue 135is's together sometime. Have we seen any others on here besides myself and Elwood74? Would also really love to see the DSB's sitting next to an elusive Vermillion Red, or the one Blue Water Metallic that exists in the US as far as we know

Anyone interested in a 135is meetup sometime later this year? I'd be willing to take a long road trip for that - want to drive the car on roads with actual hills and curves! She hasn't been north of Tampa thus far.

Re the mileage issue - it is tough to balance getting your money's worth of enjoyment from driving the 135 vs. racking up a lot of miles quickly. I'm currently sitting at 2400 miles after 3 1/2 months. About 1000 of that was a weekend trip to the Tampa area. I think I would prefer to get a Toyota or Honda for the daily commute (35 miles roundtrip), and save the 135 for a once weekly commute and road trips.

Last edited by eywflyer; 07-07-2013 at 06:51 AM..
Appreciate 0