View Single Post
      08-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #24
mjovic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Sorry, for the LATE responses, but it's been a busy year for me since we recently had a baby and she is quite a handful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellducci6 View Post
where is renn-art?? because im planning to do this too and i live in the same city
as you do
www.renn-art.com
I think they are in Elk Grove Village. Joe and Emil (the owners) are two buddies of mine and great people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
Drop looks perfect. Anyone else thinks he needs spacers, though? I don't really have any experience with spacers, but a couple of those pics make the tires look a bit too tucked, IMO. I'm curious to hear thoughts from people.
I would have to agree with the spacers. I had a lot of plans with this car but unfortunately had to stop because we had a baby. I would say 7-8mm up front and 15mm in back would be perfect. Try to see if anyone else has run spacers with these wheels. I know Gill from Tirerack has these wheels also. Try asking him, he knows way more about wheels than I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romak47 View Post
Did you need to add camber plates to that MJovic?? Let me know how tire wear is ..
Tire wear seems pretty even on the back. I don't think camber plates are necessary beyond the slight camber already present in our suspension with these wheels since they are the stock sizes.

BTW, suspension still rides great after more than a year. Shocks seem to be holding up, no rubbing issues. Car still needs more stiffening though before I would considering taking it on the track. Either stiffer shocks or larger anti-sway bars.
Appreciate 0