Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
My little homage to the 1M

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Thought I'd share my newly renovated room.

The framed art prints were purchased from Manual Designs. Just Google that and you'll find the website in the first link. (For some reason it won't let me put his website link fully here?)

The frames were custom made locally here, and I tried my best to illustrate in the photos that the inner borders were color matched to the Valencia Orange color for the 1M print and to the BMW ///M colors for the E30 M3 and the M1 prints. Really an incredible custom frame job and incredibly expensive. (All 3 ran me close to $1K)

A big thank you to Chris for working on the custom M1 print for me, as well as putting my real VIN and production # on the 1M print, you rock.

The BMW M History poster you see on the ground that's still wrapped I purchased from http://hiveposters.storenvy.com/

Another big thank you to Joel for making the poster custom for me by putting my VIN, production week and coloring in the 1M.

The 1:43 models were purchased from dealer except the dealer 1M model which took me awhile to acquire. These will soon be complemented with their 1:18 counterparts when @Dackelone gets the 1M's in production(October-ish).

The BMW Art Cars I've gathered over time..I'm trying to get all the race cars, and there's 2 I believe that I'm missing.

Anyway, here are the pics:

Updated with a few more little things:

Last edited by arvinz; 09-05-2014 at 09:51 AM..
Appreciate 6