10-17-2019, 11:20 AM   #12885
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixSpd View Post
Replaced the passenger side headlight with a used one as my original one had a damaged LED eyebrow, and the PO had unplugged the driver's side one too... I was troubleshooting why the AHL error wouldn't go away until I noticed missing screws from the SMC cover - clearly something was up. Damn eBay seller had opened the SMC module and taken out the board. Swapped over the board from my old headlight and all is well!

It looks so damn good! Totally changes the appearance of the car at night. However, now the "new" headlight is fogging up a lot :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by duder13 View Post
Finally done with my cosmetic mods! VMR V710 18"
Looks great! What is your suspension set up?
looking like she should what bulb do you have for your AEs? since I just did the conversion I like em how they are now but wanna go white down the line
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0