View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #30
1911A145
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

This whole thread is… laughable at best.

Firstly, the OP is bitching because he received “Chinese” made parts from a US company. WHO GIVES A SHIT! There are MILLIONS of things made in China and not “all” products that are made there are shit products. There are many, MANY products sold In the US that are manufactured in China, including many performance parts for many different vehicles. If the OP wasn’t such a cheap ass, he would have bought real Brembos or similar brakes and be done with it. What the hell do you expect from inexpensive rotors anyhow? You bought rotors from a US company, they look very good in quality and I have yet seen a complaint on these, yet you feel that the company can somehow turn ANY profit from designing, obtaining raw material, ISO certification, manufacturing, and quality control on a PAIR or rear rotors for 150? And fronts for under 500!?!?

I can easily see how you have NEVER once owned your own business or had anything to do with profit margins. Admit it, you bought a BMW, instead of putting a BBK from the “BIG” guys, you cheaped out and thought the ECS ones were the same ones, or at least the same quality. Are you really that stupid? There is nothing wrong with their brake rotors and instead of being happy with a quality product you think you will hurt their bottom line with your bitch fest on an online forum. Guess what? Your exaggerations are falling on deaf ears. They offered you a refund, they are not making money on shipping either way, YOU chose it wasn’t worth it. THEY went out of the way to answer all your questions, YOU decided to bitch…

Do you know how many things I’ve actually bought that was made in China that blew away US made shit? Every country makes shit, but it doesn’t mean they will always do it. I think it’s even more funny that you don’t realize how much cheap shit is on your very own “German” BMW…

Thanks to you, I have found a great replacement for my rotors. I’ll be buying a few pairs. Thanks for the promotion of their products! You showed me how much customer service they have and the awesome products they sell. Thanks!
Appreciate 0