View Single Post
      06-24-2020, 03:48 PM   #47
$iriu$black
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 128

Hey OP, seems like you got the price and place sorted out. Asked Wile Motorsport and said they would charge about that same amount (~$900) for the job so what you got there is a discount. Does that include alignment? The front control arm upgrade to M3 variants DOES make a big difference, even on a non-track guy that you are. It makes turn-in more precise and gives you more confidence in spirited driving. I know because I did these all at once-RSFB, control arms and coilover upgrade. The MSport is not bad at all, but after the upgrade you WILL be able to tell the difference, in a good way that is!

The front control arm upgrade is an easy DIY, take it from me, I’m a novice at these things! I was able to replace the WHOLE front suspension on one side at one point in my tiny little garage/ storage area (live in an apartment complex).

I can’t say much about the rear arms and rods as that’s been a big debate as to the difference it makes. Sure, it does look good though back there w those M3 ones!

Good luck w your upgrades @LuisBoston!
Appreciate 1