View Single Post
      11-10-2014, 12:14 PM   #89
ayao
Thread killer
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1&done View Post
I was told the valving was slightly different by Ohlins USA, however, there is nothing in writing to prove this. I can tell you that the 1M kit comes with cable adjusters for the rear and specific directions on where to drill a hole through the liners. They are dinky and I plan to use at set of AST flexible adjusters as the quality seems to be better with those.

Side not, the instructions supplied are slightly off. You cannot use the supplied rear spacers if you use the OEM washers. I have contacted Ohlins as this sure be corrected. Plus I was missing some plastic spacers.
I haven't seen ASTs or Ohlins adjustment dongles up close -- they're pretty hard to track down on the internet as well. Are you pretty sure that the AST extenders would fit the Ohlins without modification?

I'd love additional details about the deficiencies you experienced with the 1M kit. (I'll have to reread the install instructions to see if this gives your comments more context...) What did you have to do to get it all to work?
Appreciate 0