nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by szcyxzh View Post
I like the spare rims!!!

But for most of us, why not a set of ContiComfortKit? Anything more then this, it is emergency road assistance.

Most of you don't care about getting a flat or not having a dipstick because you can just call roadside assistance. I on the other hand, when I am not fighting windmills, want an M car to drive it and I want to take road trips. I want to explore this beautiful country in my M car like the in the old days. The cars nowadays are pretty reliable but tires are not. Especially when you are travelling cross country, South Dakota for example and if you hit something there is NO roadside assistance and there is no one for a few hundred miles that will stock that tire or rim. Furthermore, if you come out in the morning and your tire is flat and you fill it up with the sealer to drive to the repair shop. What if it leaks still. Are you going to get stuck on the freeway, damage your ZCP rim? If you call roadside assistance what are they going to do? Tow the vehicle is all they can do. Half you day is gone.

So we have beaten this to death and there are two camps, the vast majority that don't see a problem with it and a few of us that do.

So with that said, I LOVE THIS SPARE SETUP. If we can confirm that it will work safely with 1M, I want it. I won't lug it around town probably, but when I go on a road trip, this will bring me so much peace of mind.

Thank you Dackel
Appreciate 0