United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

fs 2008 montego/terr sport 6spd CPO w/ alufelgen wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
so its come to the point where i need to consolidate my vehicle lineup. i am listing my 2008 135i hoping to find an owner who will love it the way i did. This is a certified pre - owned with active cpo until 6/6/2014 and a clean car fax with no accidents and no paint work. that means worry free driving till then. i just had the brakes done front and back with pads rotors and sensors literally 100 miles ago. 41,000 miles and this car i equipped with cold weather package, premium package, sport package with xenon headlights and ipod usp. car is all stock with the exception of the alufelgen 19" sf-71's with 50-70% tread remaining and a berk axel back exhaust. all recals up to date and hpfp has been done. car looks and drives incredible. i work at a local BMW store so buy with confidence. I have done some reasearch and am asking 26,500 and believe this is more then fair. please contact me at my email address of nrdemarco23@yahoo.com with any questions. also these pictures were just shot today before the car has really been cleaned, buyer will receive a full professional detail before they pick it up. thanks!

Appreciate 0