Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 6MT

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianN54 View Post
At least its in contention. 128 wasn't even invited to any of the parties.
The Focus would have smoked the 128 but a much larger margin, funny how that's amusing to you.
The 128 is no light weight by any stretch of the imagination. It's power:weight isn't impressive by anyone's standard.

Going down the list of different track times the 135 comes up on top of quite a few well respected autos. You can't just cherry pick.

I pointed out that there are other I6's that I think are on top of the best, it doesn't include the N52. The M54b32 revs to almost 8,000. You might call that ' too high' collectors dont.
That's my opinion on the n52, and I imagine BMW's as well because they only made it for a short run, didn't make a M out of it and chose to drop it completely.

Of course Lap times translate to fun on the street. If it didn't, you wouldn't have modded your car and name yourself( and car) after a racing figure. Just silly for you to imply otherwise.

Just curious as to your reason why there are no 128 times on the fastest laps site?
Dude seriously. There's the door, you know how to use it. You clearly don't know when your not wanted. GTFO.