View Single Post
      04-06-2008, 05:51 AM   #29
robert.payne
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishBone33 View Post
Who was ur CA if you dont mind me asking? I'm only about 2 hours away from Fayetville and would like to see what kind of deal they could give me. Did u also try Schaeffer BMW in Wilmington, NC?? If so, what kind of response did you get from them?
WishBone,

I was dealing with Jeff Cole from Valley Auto World in Fayetteville. He was very helpful and wasn't afraid to say, "I don't know the answer right now, but will find out." Which he did.

As for Schaeffer BMW, yes, I did send my offer to them as well and I'm not really sure if they were going to accept the offer as proposed or not. Below is the response I got from Gary Morgan:
Quote:
Robert,good friday am,Schaeffer BMW is in receipt of your request to special order a BMW 135 coupe,we currently have one unsold production number available to be specified for someone to order,upon receipt of the deposit we will build that unit,as soon as we modify that order number we can then print out msrp as well as true invoice from BMWNA,we look forward to your forth coming order.Thank you Gary Morgan,Schaeffer BMW,800-473-2995.
I never followed up with them other than to thank them for their reply and to let them know that another dealership had already accepted my offer.

-robert

Performance Center Delivery was awesome!
Appreciate 0