07-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #10
Zombie_Head
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: E30 325i 4-Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_flies View Post
You've got an M-Sport car, which has a 12mm rear and 26.5mm(?) front, right?

I'd go with an E93 M3 front sway bar, it's OEM, pretty easy to find, and are (in the US) reasonably priced. Personally, I went with an Eibach 28mm front, but I found a good price and 'vert M3's aren't common in my area. Front sway bars are also extremely easy to install.

For the rear, I don't know that I'd recommend anything stiffer than stock (at least, not significantly so) until you've got an LSD to keep that inside tire from roasting. My car didn't have a rear bar at all, so I put the 15mm bar from ECS back there, and it made it much better.

I'd also look into M3 front control arms. They improve steering feel a good bit, and make the front end feel more cohesive. Plus, you gain some negative camber, and grip. Camber plates would take it to the next level, I can vouch for Dinan (they're more streetable than racing-style plates).

Oh, subframe bushings are a must. I have Whiteline inserts, but I'm starting to feel the limits of those. Since you can track your car so often (lucky duck), solid bushings would be a solid option ()...

There's a whole bunch more, but if you're contemplating selling the car, it probably isn't worth pursuing much more until you're sure...
Correct, 26mm front and 12mm rear.

Eibach is offering a kit for €300 including bushings 28mm front and 15mm rears.

Not sure, want to dyno it again locally this time (or near by) and see what exactly is the engine doing, MAYBE change the tune, unsure.

I got so much in my head, so everything is just in my head and no action will be taken till winter.
Appreciate 0