View Single Post
      11-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
07'335iAlpine
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i M-Sport

New Lights

First of all, Thanks to everyone for all the feedback. I ended up going with the LUX H8 v3 and i must say im am very content with them. Definately worth the money, i do have one question for others that have these (or Marc@LUX if he reads this) Install is a pain in the ass, LOL. still worth it though took me about 30 minutes. most of that time was taking off and putting back on the backcaps off the headlights.(Way easier taking them off than putting them back on). They look great and are exactly what i wanted but the X5 2012 on my moms are still alot brighter same color just alot brighter and more visible in the day. My question to anyone with these or MARC@LUX for that matter. When i turned my car i notice that the lights flash one by one RR LL RR LL one time R one time L. i attributed to normal as i shut off then started again. several times back to back and it did it consistently the same. IS this Normal? I mean its not so bad but i hadn't heard of this being a characteristic of these @ startup. However on with the light switch turned on to AUTO headlights it doesnt do it. but i never leave that on. i prefer switching my lights from Daytime running to the night-time on my own. Any info would be appreciated. Again i don't mind it, but it be nice if they didn't do that flicker process upon startup.

Jacob
Appreciate 0