11-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #39
aacabriolet
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '14 435i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley1524 View Post
Coming from someone that has tried MANY different bulbs/ LED setups, nothing compares to the LUX. Yeah, they cost more, but they are expensive for a reason as they are built with top grade material. They are visible during direct sunlight, but not as much as the alpine HID kits, but the LUX looks more stock and well defined in the outer rings than the Alpine kit. I was going to give the alpine kit a try, but Alex seems to be out of the pre-drilled caps and never got back to me, so I'm sticking with the LUX since Marc(LUX) has always been there for customer support. The Alpine kit is great in person, I just wish the outer ring was brighter because with this kit, the inner ring is really bright. It kinda looks mismatched.
That used to be the case. But as the cloners learn more about the angel eye design, they are adjusting the design of their bulbs as such.

Take those bulbs above for example. I have to be honest here, they look brighter than my LUX bulbs during they day from those pics. And more whiter.

I have LUX H8 V3, but I am seriously considering buying those ones linked above off eBay as they appear to be brighter than LUX during the day.
Appreciate 0