View Single Post
      07-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #26
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Exclamation

I have tried everything to make this client happy. Now I realize his intentions are purely mulishness, and has no regard for a reasonable solution at my repeated attempts. I refuse to entertain this any longer. Thanks everybody for your support, and we will continue to provide excellent service!

Here is a list of what we have received from the Original Poster.

I cannot believe a person would post something like this after getting a refund right away.
Buyerjxxx sxxxxxxx (this is the OP)ItemRiss Racing 3" Catted Downpipes Pre-O... view order detailsRatingCommentsStay away, I'm still trying to recieve my money back. This is a scam artist.

You added comments on Jul 28, 2008 Please ignore this BOLD FACED LIE. The clients money was refunded the day of his refund request. For more information on this cilent please view this link. For the transaction details please look below. Thank you! Jul 24 4:33 AM Refund applied You applied a refund of $1,103.95 to this order. Reason: Customer request to cancel Message sent to customer: Customer requested to cancel. Sent email requesting cancel. We agreed. Did not respond to email but has posted on 1addicts.com as a complaint. Full refund issued. Jul 5 12:03 PM Order charged The customer's credit card was successfully charged for $1,103.95. Jul 5 12:03 PM Charge initiated You initiated a charge of $1,103.95 to the customer's credit card. Jul 5 4:47 AM Authorization successful The customer's credit card was authorized for $1,103.95, and passed all risk checks. (Expires Jul 12, 2008 4:47:13 AM PDT) Jul 5 4:39 AM Credit card update The customer has updated the credit card used for this order. Jul 4 7:31 PM Authorization failed The authorization of the customer's credit card failed. Google has sent an email instructing the customer to update their card. If they fail to provide a valid card within three days, this order will be automatically cancelled by Google. Jul 4 7:05 PM Order received You received a new order. Google has sent the customer an order confirmation email.

Here is a PM I have recieved from this client......I still have no idea where the "lie" came from?

Re: Catted DP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity1
It's on btw, you think you can lie and deceive customers and get away with it you have another thing coming.

I may only cost you a few customers but thats thousands out of you pocket and buddy trust me i'm working on it now.

Sorry you feel this way. Anything I can do to make you happy let me know. Thank you!
Appreciate 0