View Single Post
      06-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #92
trfortin69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Convertible

I pretty much got a confirmation from my SA that they could have changed the mapping on the ECU and turbo boost with this new software, but no definitive proof of that according to the SA however she is going to ask. I guess it had to do with some of the HPFP issues they had so they felt they had to change the mapping of software and this in turn could effect performance. I'm fuming because this is not the car I purchased, twin turbo means twin turbo and I don't feel my car has the mid range or low end grunt it had prior to the update. CAN YOU SAY CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT, THIS IS NOT THE CAR I PURCHASED WHEN I LEFT THE DEALERSHIP. I'M SURE THIS WILL FALL ON DEF EARS....anyone have any recomendations?