View Single Post
      06-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #6
amg6975
Captain
Rep
Drives: '12 M1.5, '05 ZHP, '98 M3/4/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_N55 View Post
Do you have to use ducting to the brake dust shield? What run group are in you in? I ve been thinking about doing this for awhile now, any chance you could post pics of the front wheels specially clearance to the inner rim(barrel) and top of caliper. Concerned about fit on my 17s (BMW style 68). After Co driving a Caymen R I realize how little confidence I still have in my brakes even with everything coded off, ducts, PFC 08 pads, bleeding using INPA and fresh fluid basically every event. Thanks
I don't have any brake ducting, apart from the OEM "holes" in the M Sport bumper. I'll get pictures when it stops raining. They JUUUUUST fit inside a 17" ARC-8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDog View Post
Yeah I am confident with the upgrade for the fronts but wasn't sure about the rears.

Did you switch them out mainly to run the 17" square setup?
Or are they a better (rear) brake?
I wanted to make sure I kept the brake balance consistent, to fit the squared set up, use 335/M3 pads (wayyyy more choice) all the way around, and so it wouldn't look goofy. The rear brakes are bigger than the 135, and I leave the e diff on for track use so the rears do get a work out.
Appreciate 1
spidertri397.50