06-28-2012, 03:23 AM   #252
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaramanga View Post
Thanks, much appreciated - let me me know, am definitely interested. I think the carbon will look exceptional on your AW, less noticeable on my BSM but I think a nice touch. Am tempted to get my roof wrapped in carbon but it's already venture-shielded so maybe better to leave as is. My next mission is to find a slightly more sporty exhaust, ideally one that is a plug & play replacement that doesn't involve any cutting. Would love to have a wireless valve system, that lightweight titanium system from Germany that you posted looked interesting...

Glad to hear you didn't sell the car in the end mate, smart move

I received an email back from CA Automotive in the UK re the
Vorsteiner diffuser, the price came to £2007 and an offer for 5% off the list price (not including deliver), to be honest I cannot justify the price for that part to be honest. Also it is a 1x1 weave where as my boot spoiler is a 2x2

RevoZport has quoted me £975 including shipping, it is a 2x2 weave, so a great price

I am going to send them an email regarding their oem style carbon diffuser

But I am really liking Alpha-N's diffuser as I am trying to maintain a factory finish look, I a should be heading back over to the ring shortly, the guys are just down the road so could sort it all out while over there.......around the 600quid mark...
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=701859

Last edited by Aussie_in_London; 06-28-2012 at 03:28 AM..
Appreciate 0