United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Wow they look very nice!
Thanks. Don't mind the appearance as the car was dirty. When I snapped that pic, the car had been sitting on jack stands outside for almost 4-5 days while doing my headers and exhaust.

I didn't feel safe doing it in the garage as my wife can tend to be clumsy at times and I didn't want her around the car while it was in the air.

But these lights have really impressed me from ease of installation to how the finished product looks.
Even though this is the easier route straight PnP with some coding, I decided to go with an OEM Halogen -> OEM Euro Amber Delete Non AHL Bi-Xenon conversion.. I miss the eyebrows on this E82 that I had in my E60

Plus I found a shop near me that can do the job/actually knew what I was referring to! I'd do this myself but it's too involved for my experience
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8221.00