View Single Post
      04-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #37
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Ya, I swear, these Southern California dealers are really bad. I had to go to 5 just to find someone to take my money and order one, and now they don't respond to any phone calls or e-mails. I may just ditch the one I ordered (which will be here in a week and a half) and go elsewhere.

I talked to a guy named Rolan something at BMW of Riverside this morning, as they are actually offering $500 off any new car, including the 1 series. You print something off of their website and can bring it in. Or, you can call this Rolan guy at 951-354-4440. He was pretty nice and a straight shooter for a change. He found one alternative car for me, but it's $1500 more than the one I ordered and not quite the color combo I wanted either, so it might not work in the end, but we'll see. I just am dumbfounded that I can be offering to spend $38,000 on a car and a dealer doesn't even have the common courtesy to return my numerous messages trying to set up a time to come in and finally test drive the car (a few weeks ago). K, done venting! =)
Appreciate 0