View Single Post
      01-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #46
nato-main-man-5am
special
Rep
Drives: 128i

It's not tough to DIY if you are mildly handy. And it definitely makes a difference. Less roll, for sure, but also more effort to turn/increased understeer. Depending on my mood, that's occasionally annoying, but usually nice. Of course, my issue is that I don't have the sport seats, so really sharp cornering puts me against the door! But that's not the fault of the mod :-)

And thanks for the color props. There was a long thread about how people hated this color (mostly people who had only seen it in car show photos) but I was lucky enough to see one in person (the first, and until me I understand the only, such car in NorCal) and really liked it. I cannot count the number of times strangers have seen it in a parking lot and complimented me on it. The gfriend just rolls her eyes, now, it happens so much. It meant waiting an extra 8+ weeks for a special order from Germany, but it was worth it.
Euro spec wide mirrors; sport wheel + paddles; staggered sport rims with Conti ExtremeContact DW. JL Audio 600/6 + technic harness; Gladen Audio 8" Woofers + musicarnw adapters; Morel Hybrid Ovations.
Appreciate 0