View Single Post
      03-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
Swadeness
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like this is going to be a sweet assignment, getting to drive the Autobahn and the ring will be a dream come tru! Its good to hear there is a good number of you guys in the area, do you guys meet up on a regular basis? I'll be sure to start studying for that driving test. I'm going to have to do some research and find out how my warranty is going to work. I bought the car through Pentagon and had it delivered stateside last July. Does this mean my 4yr warranty goes away?

I don't have a sponsor yet so I'm hoping you guys could help with a couple of initial q's that I thought of.

- Housing. Is it an unrealistic expectation to get a place that has a garage? Due to the winter weather and security reasons I would like to be able to keep the 135 inside when possible.

- Registering vehicles. Can I buy a second vehicle as a daily driver, or are there regulations limiting the number of vehicles I can own there.

- Car mods. If I have any mods on the car will this cause problems going through inspection after my car arrives? If so, what mods should I hold off on.

- Will I need to make any mods so it conforms to european standards?

Any expierience or advice you guys have on this would be greatly apreciated. Sorry for all the questions, I will look over the links you sent me closely to try and answer some of my own questions.

Thanks
Wade