Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Judging by the sheer volume of posts you have published in this thread defending the 1M I don't think it's a stretch to say I won't be changing your mind, and that's perfectly fine with me. I genuinely wish you many more happy and safe miles in your peppy lil one series.
this is the 1M forum...and i am a 1M owner who loves their car. Not sure what you were expecting...that your trolly opinion was so wonderful you would change our minds!?
Oh, it's you again (sigh).

Just an FYI, this thread is linked to the home screen of Bimmerpost meaning everyone from one series owners to M6 convertible owners are forced to look at that ghastly creature upon login. If you think I somehow wandered onto your home turf in some sick attempt to "troll" one series owners then you are once again mistaken. I do find it interesting that nearly half of the comments on this thread come from non owners and yet I am the only one you have specifically informed that "this is the one series forum".

I'm really not sure what your problem is. You like your one series and agree with the video; myself and others don't. It's really that simple. Maybe YOU are the one trolling me? However, if you think incessantly posting in an attempt to get the last word in with 10+ different strangers on the internet makes your opinion any more valid than mine I will once again be forced to say that we are not in agreement.
Appreciate 1
Brake_Late1937.50