View Single Post
      01-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #4
themasonryan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135I Space Grey

UPDATE: Wheels and Fenders

I ordered my wheels from WheelLab which I was referred to by Rotiform. They also had a great black friday deal where I got one of my wheels for free with the purchase of a set. Although when I was supposed to get my wheels I only received one wheel, then the next day another wheel, then finally my last two wheels the next day. Initially I contacted Wheel Lab when this happened and they were very helpful in making sure all my wheels were on the way to my house.

Despite not having any rubber yet, I couldn't wait to get them on so I did a little test fitting.

I then ordered my tires from tire rack and got them in 2 or 3 days and had them mounted the day they arrived.

Currently on the squishy stock suspension I was getting a good amount of rubbing taking corners hard and when I hit bumps so I contacted my buddy with fender roller and a lot of experience rolling fenders. He rolled them as much as he said he possibly could without messing with the fender liner and now I only rub when I hit bigger bumps or have someone in the back seat. Hopefully some coilovers can fix my rubbing issue completely.

PS: Also plasti-dipped the Kidney grills but don't have any pics with them
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Matticus913474.50