View Single Post
      07-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #103
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Exclamation PLEASE READ IF YOUR ON THE FIRST 25

I had a PM from a forum member here. I x'd out his name because I'm not sure if he wants too be seen. However, he brought up a good question and I wanted everybody to realize its your choice/option how you want the exhaust.

Example: If you want the piping black, the muffler polished, and the tips black. No problem!

If you want it all black with polished tips or all polished with black tips. No problem!

If you want the piping polished, the muffler pink, and the tips orange (you are very strange) but no problem!

Hi Anthony,

I was looking to place an order for the 135i exhaust at the $999 price today, but was wondering if it can indeed be ordered with the black tips for that price, and what the lead time is. I don't need the entire piping blacked out, whatever is cheaper/easier for the muffler and pipes. But don't want chrome/polished tips.

And then how do I place the order with you? Your site's Google checkout doesn't seem to leave space for this custom detail request.

Thanks!

~XXXX

Hi xxxx,

Yes the option to do the black tips is 100% The reason we do a pre order run of 25 instead of full production runs of a few hundred is for this reason. We will send an email before we start shipping. All products will be polished then we will make the adjustments custom to each clients order. This way you get what you want rather than just what we make. So all you need to do is keep an eye on your email, and we will send the custom request forms out before each exhaust ships.

-Anthony
Appreciate 0