View Single Post
      08-27-2020, 12:44 PM   #58
PseudoPsam
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaputt View Post
I would suggest getting a set of BMW Performance Springs instead of going back to the M Sport ones. More conservative drop than the Pro-kit springs and will likely pair better with the B8's you have as part of the B12 kit.
I hear ya, and that's certainly an option, but I don't know if it's worth $400+, or more realistically $250 if I could sell the Eibachs. How different from stock M-Sport is the ride height IRL for Performance springs?

BTW, regarding B6 vs B8 for M-Sport springs, I read in another thread Bilstein directly recommended B8 to another forum user. I haven't reached out to them yet myself.
----------------------

asbrr: Good call. Ride height appearance is absolutely subjective, and glad to know yours hasn't dropped any further, but I guess I was just a fan of stock ride height. I don't think 5mm is worth the time and money for Performance springs.

I mentioned the stock wheel thing because I have/had Apex EC-7 in the typical staggered setup with offsets that push out a bit more than stockers. I'd love to see yours with the spacer setup!

Last edited by PseudoPsam; 08-27-2020 at 01:04 PM..
Appreciate 0