View Single Post
      04-04-2018, 07:42 PM   #1
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6

Introduction

Hey everyone,
My name is Leo, I'm returning to the BMW world with my new-to-me 2009 128i, 6-speed I've owned a 1983 320i, 5-speed and a 1992 325is(E36 non-vanos), 5-speed in the past and loved both cars dearly. I was looking for an E36 M3 to get back to playing when I heard about the 128i. The M3 has always been a dream car of mine and I'd hoped someday to own one, but I couldn't find one that would meet my expectations. Looking for an original equipment, manual, not black in our out with roughly 60k miles for around $15k. Ridiculous, right? I stumbled upon an article talking about "The E36 M3 for the modern man," and instantly fell in love. No i-drive, no nav, no turbo, a clutch and under 3.3k lbs... And so good looking! I started hunting last September and in February I found a cool water, manual with a regular stereo, regular heater, tan leather interior and the N51 engine and yoto1 bezel for $10,300. With just 49k miles, I ran at it with cash waving lol. I'd test driven 2 before this and knew I had to have one, but not the convertible, the roof line on the coupe is far to good looking! I'm happy to be back amongst the bimmer crowd and I can't wait to start doing drive and track events
Hello everyone!
Appreciate 0