03-20-2013, 04:11 AM   #9
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
All 135i 's for the US market come with the SAME M-sport suspension. There is only a difference for US spec 128i models. On a 128i the M-sport makes a big difference since the shocks and springs are different(slightly lower ride height).

Ordering the M-Sport is really worth it though... because you get some extra goodies bundled into the sport package. Like the alcantera headliner and the higher speed limiter.

BMW M-sport option code 840 increased top speed limiter (speed synchronisation)…
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?
t=362052&highlight=top+speed+840
Dack is right.
When me and a buddy both ordered our brand new 135s he got msport I did not. We both ran our vin numbers at bmwvin.com which gives a very detailed list of what your car is optioned with down to the interior trim color. Both has the same sport/msport suspension. When we both got our cars we parked next to each other and same height and wheel gap. He was upset because he thought he was getting better suspension. I tried to tell him though.

For you guys the "msport edition" is the same as the us spec135is. So again it will have the same suspension as a normal 135i as that's what they all leave the factory as and the "IS" parts are installed at the port in North America, which is why I couldn't have one delivered in Europe. But try changing out the run flats first and see how that changes the ride. Then change out suspension pieces bit by bit.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 1