View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 03:39 AM   #11
Canasian
It has finally arrived. It's pretty cute!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is Space Gray DCT

Garage List
2013 BMW 135is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrrmatey View Post
Hi Gator,

Glad to have some company for the ride over

I took a look at the W&W web page. Of the 14 135 coupes with VINs later than mine, 4 of them are 135is's (3 AW, 1 SG). With the unknowns (other shipping lines) it may be hard to figure out how far a VIN is from the final build ... short of some type of registry like the 1M guys created. -or- some one with perl scripting chops automating the query to a VIN decoder/server that does not have a security (2+2=?) box, and then running thru a sequence of VINs
O_O

Howdy partner!! I ALSO ordered my 135is on Saturday, June 1st! I doubt production started on the 4th though... I have been tracking online and it showed 'Production Ended' on June 27th. I have heard that they can be a week or more behind updating the site though so I'll call in.

I give the boggle eyes just because we put in orders on the same day and you mention one of the 135is is Space Gray... COULD BE ME!! High hopes!! I think it's gotta be trucked over to me in the Pacific NW though so that'll add some time... gonna call the 800 number now actually.
Appreciate 0