View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #13
Canasian
It has finally arrived. It's pretty cute!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is Space Gray DCT

Garage List
2013 BMW 135is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrrmatey View Post
Howdy Canasian,
It was one of your earlier posts discussing the difficulty in getting a 135is production slot that prompted me to pull the trigger that morning. I do not completely understand the intricacies of BMW production codes, but I believe I was fast tracked to code 150 (in production). From reading other forums, my dealership must have had a preexisting 135i on order, and it was modified to my 135is order.
The SG I mentioned last night has black leather ... and is heading for Huemene CA .. so it may be yours. Request your VIN from you CA to confirm, (and begin this tracking maddness!)
Awww... not mine, I've got Coral Red leather

Good to know you got a production slot though! I wish mine was fast-tracked too but all is well! I must have patience...

I actually thought they ship it to the east coast then put it on a train to the west. They must ship from West Germany then pass through the Panama Canal and sail up the west coast. If they're willing to drop off in California... that means they might drop it off at a port in Seattle! The placement of my BMW of Seattle dealer is OH so close! Hopefully this is all true because it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I've also got a cousin that works for KLine... wonder if he'll know anything. Anyways, I'll get the latest scoop from my dealer.

(Edit: Never mind. Based on the Pricing/Ordering Guide, all the west coast cars go to California. Oh well!)

Good luck with yours and congrats on getting a quick build!

Last edited by Canasian; 07-02-2013 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 0