01-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #177
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiohigh View Post
Agreed that people mod their cars to their liking however this is just stupid. It looks like the 1M. I still think it's insane that BMW didn't produce more of them. I just can't see spending so much money to make a car look like something it's not.

And unless I'm confused here, this is nothing more than a kit from what I can see on the first post. I'm assuming that means everything else involved in being able to utilize a wide body kit would be required as well and if that is true, I'd rather find some yuppy that didn't realize the amazing 1M they had and it's potential so I could buy it from them.

I agree. I wouldn't go for this if I had a stock 135i that I just bought a year ago. I have a decent amount of mods already (including a quad exhaust that looks just fine). A wide body would be a logical step for me after an LSD. The look doesn't bother me asthetically, but I agree they could have done a better/different design. But hey it's easier to fake it than make it lol.

And I would not pay anywhere near the price they are asking. There are other options in the works. Hopefully the company takes note of this thread and steers clear of a clone idea.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0