View Single Post
      02-03-2015, 05:56 AM   #1
reisf
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Help for Cruise Control Retrofit Coding DIY ?

Hey guys,

Firstly a big sorry - i know this topic probably doesn't belong here but i couldn't figure out where else to put it...

I just retrofitted cruise control to my '10 e87 today - its was definitely the easiest retrofit i've done on the car - took all of 1 hour to install.

Does anyone know how to fully code the retrofit? I've partially coded it and i tested the cruise control and it is working as it should but i'm getting errors :'( (see attached)

Here's what i did:
i coded the car using NCSExpert to update the vehicle order ($540 for CC), writing that to CAS and FRM and then coding each individual module (the only one that failed was the MULF - which i guess is expected because thats for the bluetooth...?)

After i did that i shut off the car, removed key, put key back in and started the car and took the car for a drive to test the cruise control and it worked but so many errors...The DSC, DBC (dynamic brake control), FTM (flat tyre monitoring) and restraint system failure (this one i think is my fault because i broke the ground wire for the air bag - will fix tomorrow)

So yeah in summary - Any advice on the coding to get rid of the errors? Any e9x guys? the retrofit is almost identical

Cheers Guys, Reis
Attached Images

Appreciate 0