Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchm3ifyoucann View Post

I find it so funny that these sales staff at luxury dealerships walk around like they own the place and like they could afford a car from that brand. When in reality the majority of them can't afford the base model of that brand.
This.

I was shopping in NYC with my wife and daughter a couple of years ago and they went into the LV store. Unless it is cars, boats or something interesting, I typically have zero interest in retail shopping and sat in the coffee shop reading Racecar Engineering. My daughter comes out after about 10 minutes and says, 'Dad, I can't get anyone to wait on me!' I stand up, walk in and ask for the manager. He shows up a moment later and I simply looked at him and took a very special AMX out of my wallet, placed it on the counter, said 'Stupid', and walked out. He chased me to the door apologizing profusely and asking what they could do to make it right. I said, 'Train your people to treat everyone with dignity and respect.'

I absolutely HATE when their ilk pull this crap and act as if they are superior to potential customers that can actually afford their wares.
Appreciate 1