10-20-2015, 11:01 AM   #79
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Haha i like reading this and how much i can relate to that. But to be honest i was treated with nothing but respect when i came to my dealer in my home town the first time. I even got to test drive the M235i with M-Performance parts and everything the dealer told me this car was only for show they had it there for a once a year BMW M meeting they have in my town and it was due to ship back to the Capitol city so he arranged so i could test drive it even though he was strictly forbidden to do so .

This resulted it me buying my own M235i from him :-) Got a great deal he respected me a lot, Showed me other cars if i were to be interested in something else and explained as much as possible in the sales contract.

The only thing i have lacked from my dealer is the afterward contact with them i have asked them a lot of question even called and haven't gotten a response i guess they can't always answer but sometimes would be nice. And then i usually pop in at the dealer and they say "Oh yeah man sorry i forgot about that question you had".

I guess thats the negative part about them, But i would expect the respect from them.. Mostly cause

My father drives a I3 - MY2015
My mother drives a 120d - MY2013
My Sister drives a 420d grand coupe - MY2015
My Sisters husband drives the 320d grand coupe - MY2015
I Drive the M235i - MY2015

So we are in to deep at our sales men and everyone has bought from the same seller due to his service being awesome and all its just the contact afterwards i lack a little bit.
Appreciate 0