View Single Post
      10-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #86
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 x3 x-line white

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchm3ifyoucann View Post
So you are ok with sales staff stereotyping you based on your attire. Since you're ok with that they should also stereotype you based on your ethnicity?

With all due respect that mentality is idiotic, and will cause a dealership to loose sales. One of my good friends can have any car he desires. For instance the family stable is 650S, SLS Black Series, S600, M6, Ford Raptor, and a couple other toys (father is a billionaire). He is 21 years old, and he walks into a dealership and most of the time no one helps him out. I find it funny that he could have literally every car on the lot and most salesmen decide he is not worthy of their time..

I find it so funny that these sales staff at luxury dealerships walk around like they own the place and like they could afford a car from that brand. When in reality the majority of them can't afford the base model of that brand.
Hilarious you have a problem with them stereotyping on attire but then you are stereotyping the salesmen. My nephew is a Mercedes salesman. He bought a new Mercedes his first month working at the dealership getting employee pricing. He says the sales people that have been there for a while make six figures.

Think about all the low lease prices on BMWs. I bet a lot of people buying BMW make less than the sales people.

Also I am sure all sorts of stereotypes exist even ones about people who drive BMW cars. Not much you can do about that. I have never had an issue getting help at any dealership and I am certainly no billionaire. If you can't get service go to another dealer.
Appreciate 0