akak1997
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 135 @ 135mph

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowiix View Post
i think i just made my car feel boring after this mod, i only have the sports package on my 128i. its flat around the corners and ramps i been on. i feel like the steering is a bit slow now. this makes the turn in feel "lazy". maybe this mod is overkill for everyday driving? the bar does not add any harshness to the ride, if anything it soaks up bumps and uneven roads better (socal roads). have a hotchicks bar coming in, we will see if that adds some zest to my car. still it could also be the suspension being nearly stock and all. so much money to invest in a complete and ultimate suspenion though. i will have to make due untill i save enough money.
hmm, that's interesting, when you say steering is slower, I don't know how that could be the case. on my 135, steering is definitely quicker than before in terms of the car responding to steering input (I did ditch the run crap tires and when with some RE01R). It feels noticeably heavier than before, I'm not sure if this is what you mean. You'll feel that it'll be even heavier and stiffer after the hotchkis front sway installed. And you'll feel that your front is ultra solid, where your rear is bouncy... I'm gonna do something about mine soon, I hope...
Also, by boring, do you mean the car now roll less, and it just seems like you aren't going fast anymore? I did have that feeling for a while, but you'll soon learn that ok, because, that just mean you aren't going fast enough for you new setup, step on it
take your car to the newly reopened Angel Crest Highway, you will NOT be disappointed.
Appreciate 0