View Single Post
      04-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #86
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Dennis, the owner of Pit Row, has agreed to let us use his lot and facility on Sunday, April 28th! Not only is Dennis an extremely knowledgable mechanical engineer, he also worked in Munich for BMW before coming to California.

Pit Row is a "Do-it-yourself" garage with online resources, tools, and various lifts. Because there were several people on here that had parts they wanted to install, I thought this would be a great, low key event, a sort of "Installation Party".

Dennis has agreed to give people reduced rates for shop/lift time on Sunday. I will be making a separate sign up sheet for lift time-slots. They will most likely be in 30 minute blocks, depending on demand.

So lets get together, see some cars, eat some food, and install some parts. Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 28th.

Please join the Facebook Group to get updates and RSVP!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/491238907583873/

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Appreciate 0